Computing Lead / Class Teacher
Computing Subject Leader required for September 2022 in thriving community school in the heart of Bury St Edmunds.
Salary Grade Range: MPS/UPR plus TLR
Full Time / Permanent
Completed online application forms must be received by noon on 15th July June 2022.
If you need any assistance, please email the School Business Manager at email@example.com
Westgate Community Primary School is a popular school with ‘Good’ Ofsted rating (2022). We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Class Teacher and Computing Leader who can join us on our quest to take our teaching and learning to even greater heights.
You will be:
- An excellent classroom practitioner with strong knowledge and skills in Computing
- A positive role model who inspires a love of learning in pupils and staff
- A reflective practitioner who is always looking to develop your leadership and teaching skills
- A professional who is dedicated to achieving the best for all children in a diverse community
We can offer you:
- Children who are self-motivated, eager to try new experiences and proud of their school
- An enthusiastic, supportive staff team who have high expectations of themselves and the children
- A vibrant, diverse and friendly community
- Opportunities for professional development
- Dedicated leadership time
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact our School Business Manager, on 01284 755988 for an appointment to visit the school.
Completing your application
Candidates are asked to complete all the standard information required on the application form, including a supporting statement addressing all of the points clearly as detailed within the Person Specification for this post.
Please refer to all of the supporting documents including our Safeguarding Statement.